Wednesday, May 9, 2012

New Blog Series - My Favorites

Okay here it goes... Today is the official (actually un-official because I'm behind) launch of our new blog series called "My Favorites". You will get to hear from each staff member on their favorite crafty blogs, book and tools! We are going to have a great time and all of the items (books, notions, etc.) will be in our store for you to come check out in person and/or purchase for your own!

And, of course since I manage the blog I get to go first! So in the interest of making sure you all can collect some of my favorite items for your own, my list of "My Favorites" will post next week on May 14th. So be sure to check back here on that day so find out what books, notions and other crafty items I hoard in my studio!

Looking forward to sharing and chatting with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment