Monday, April 9, 2012

Lisa's Sewing Studio

My sewing space is located in our small bedroom that is frequently occupied by guests.
I do not get to sew as often as I would like but enjoy sewing tote bags, purses and baby items. We are expecting our 6th grandchild so I need to get moving!

I started out sewing on a Brother NX400 which has since been moved to the back of the line. I love using my old 830 and have since acquired a Bernina 1130. I love the “older” machines but am saving my pennies for a “new” 830!  I also have a Deco 340 and have so much fun using it.

Working as a tech, I have been bitten by the Bernina bug (caution: it is an incurable disease ~ worsening with frequent trips to Seams Like Home!) My co-workers are so talented and inspire me with their creativity. This in turn, causes me to start more projects. 2012 is the year of completing those unfinished projects! The quilt in the picture was started in 2005 and is now complete! Wish me luck on the rest…..

Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment