Monday, January 30, 2012

Angelyn's Sewing Studio


Hey Everyone,
Well here is my sewing room! Its our second bedroom, that I share with Cliff (my boyfriend) and Maverick, our furry kid! As you can see(or not see so well)...I have covered the St.Pauli girl poster with pictures of doll faces that I like! Doll Making has become my new obsession!! This room also is the place where the furry kid leaves his toys all over the floor, hence the chew bone and paper towel rolls- one of his favorite toys!











As of Christmas I have two sewing machines(thank you Mom), a Bernina 630E and a 330. I have the 630 sitting in a SewEz Table and the 330 right next to it!
Right now as you can see i'm working on quilting my Saturday Sampler quilt from last year, so its taking up all the space on my 630! Hanging in front of my sewing machines is my silk radiance quilt I made about a year ago...i'm so indecisive about how I want to quilt it that its just been hanging waiting for some miracle inspiration to hit me!


I have a little TV in my sewing room that I watch Will & Grace on while i'm sewing...or stuffing or binding! Since I spend so much time in my sewing room, i've hung some of my favorite pictures  and quilts on the wall. The picture with the funky face is a pen & ink drawing I did in one of my first art classes. I loved it so much that i've just kept it around...Underneath that is a quilt my mom made for me. MY other passion and love are Horses. Anything Horses. :) This quilt is a photo quilt of my very first Horse Show. I received a second place ribbon which is attached to the quilt. Then there are pictures of my parents. My mom being goofy in a picture my dad took of her, on some back road in Washington, on one of their many motorcycle escapades. And My dad and I with my first street motorcycle.

Well I hope you all enjoyed seeing where I create...usually its not as clean as it is in these pictures.  Nine times out of ten you'll find a deflated dog toy with all its stuffing strewn about the room! But hey, i guess i can recycle it and stuff a doll right?!
Thanks for looking,
Angelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment